Saturday 10 September 2011

Journal Page.

A Journal page using Dylusions ink spray in Jade and Sky blue with a touch of Fuschia. I used an alphabet stencil and a circle stencil with the fuschia spray.I stamped the leaves using peeled paint distress and Dylusions around the edge stamp set. These were coloured in with distress inks. Using Kates grounding tip i stood Ruby Rainbow on the music paper, she was coloured using distress inks too. The quote is from Dylusions say what you mean which i love them all. Grunge circles and splats of Tim Holtz, then finished with an adage ticket.
Thankq for looking x

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours on this page and your technique is fantastic! Your sept calander looks great too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph

    I am still playing catch up in blog land at the mo, I have enjoyed having a good look round here, so many fabulous and inspirational creations!!!

    Love your page, loving the fabby bright colours, the imagary and I adore the little music paper detail!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete