Saturday 1 October 2011

Octobers here

So a predictable theme of Halloween i guess.
I started off with Dylusion spray inks i used Pomegranite and Pomegranite pearl. I gessoed through a harlequin stencil and reversed it in areas. Then spray Holly through an alphabet stencil and again reversed it in areas. The border is Dylusions around the edge which is one of my favourite sets. I added splats of Holly and added the birds spiders web, spider  and bats from Dylusions bits and bats. I stamped the stampotique characters on card and painted them using the same ink sprays gave them hats and stood then on some music sheet. My Journalling blocks are mostly Blonde moments all i want for christmas and some craftwork cards paper.
This is such a busy month for me i am at Art from the heart twice this month so looking forward to meeting Kate doing a mini journal and canvas boards with Dy. Then at the end of October going on a cruise as i will be the big 40 next year my dad will be 70 and mum 60 so a big family holiday for us all.
Thankq for looking x

23 comments:

  1. your october pages look just fab! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all that colour...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your page,
    grate charectors,
    Kathleen F

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colours and stamps you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and the funny little people!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful calendar pages, love the colours! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do it so nicely - love that red background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colour and wonderful stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful background - great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this page is so striking, the colours are fab. Love your background and your Stampotique characters are perfect for October!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful colours for october.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I was the same Halloween had to be done for October. Love your bright colour combo and the characters are fantastic...what will we do for next month?
    Happy crafting, Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! Really works well for October. Love the bottom part.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful vibrant colours :-) I never think of theming mine around the seasons or time of year till I see everyone else's.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these pages Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the layers- looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great colour so warm, love all the Dylusion borders and of course the Stampotique images.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great calendar! Your stamps are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the color of the background. Very bright.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, love the colour of your background! great pages.

    ReplyDelete