Tuesday 8 February 2011

More time

I am struggling to fit any crafting in at the moment due to work and children and life in general but i have managed to have a go at some backgrounds. I am using Dyans Dylusions and her ink ghosting technique. I wasnt happy with my colours at first and i arent sure i am still but its only paper and abit of ink at the end of the day and i will journal over it.
 My daughter is rehearsing for her first dance show which is in a few weeks and her she is in her outfit.

The show is at quite a big venue in Hull on a big stage and she is dancing to Shake your tail feather.We spent all day on Sunday watching all the rehearsals and its going to be so good. Proud mummy at the moment and its putting things into perspective especially with how busy i seem to be
Hopefully Art will resume soon
Thankq for looking

2 comments: