I was quite late starting March and it feels rushed but i got there. I started off with a yellow theme but lost it really. I used Dylusions acrylic paints mustard, pink, turquiose and white. I used a new stencil and sponged white through and went back with turquiose over a new area. Then i sprayed Dylusions ink in Jade,pink,lemon and burnt orange. I flicked white and turquiose paint and scraped it around to spread it.
I stamped the vines from Dylusions around the edge stamp set with Distress ink peeled pain then coloured in with pro markers and edged in black pen. I cut the flowers from Tim Holtz die tattered florals, embossed some and they are held together with ideaology press studs. I finished with one Tims stamps in black.
I am going to number that flower as day 21 just for a change.
Here is Februarys complete.